|Used by:||Extra, Roadchef|
Regus Express have asked us not to link to their website, so the link is redacted.
Luxembourg-based Regus run business lounges around the world. They were introduced to several motorway service areas in May 2013, under the name Regus Express. Facilities vary and are detailed on their website, where spaces can be booked.
Roadchef customers can sometimes receive one hour's free access to one of their Regus Express business lounges when using the Roadchef app.
Regus Express meeting rooms are at some Extra and Roadchef service areas. They are: [view on a map - Download KMLrefine search]
- Beaconsfield (M40)
- Chester (M56)
- Cobham (M25)
- Strensham (M5) (northbound only)
- Watford Gap (M1) (southbound only)
Regus workpods and meeting rooms have been removed from the following official service areas:
- Baldock workpod (A1(M))
- Cambridge meeting room (A14)
- Clacket Lane westbound meeting room (M25)
- Leeds Skelton Lake meeting room (M1)
- Leigh Delamere westbound meeting room (M4)
- Membury eastbound meeting room (M4)
- Norton Canes meeting room (M6 Toll)
- Sandbach southbound meeting room (M6)
- Thurrock workpod (M25)