Luxembourg-based Regus run business lounges around the world. In May 2013 they were introduced to several motorway services, under the name Regus Express. Facilities vary and are detailed on their website, where spaces can be booked.
Roadchef customers can sometimes receive one hour's free access to one of their Regus Express business lounges when using the Roadchef app.
- Beaconsfield (M40)
- Chester (M56)
- Cobham (M25)
- Strensham (M5) (northbound only)
- Watford Gap (M1) (southbound only)
- Baldock workpod (A1(M))
- Cambridge meeting room (A14)
- Clacket Lane meeting room (M25) (westbound only)
- Leeds Skelton Lake meeting room (M1)
- Leigh Delamere meeting room (M4) (westbound only)
- Membury meeting room (M4) (eastbound only)
- Norton Canes meeting room (M6 Toll)
- Sandbach meeting room (M6) (southbound only)
- Thurrock workpod (M25)