Service Station or Cheese?
Greg James invented 'Service Station or Cheese', a game which became a staple feature of many Zoom quizzes, in 2020.
So for your next family quiz we ask: service station or cheese?
- Pease Pottage
- Kidderton Ash
If your family really know their service stations, then you may like our more hardcore 2021 quiz suggestion, The Emoji Round.
The answers are as follows:
- Pease Pottage is a service station on the M23 near Crawley.
- Duddleswell is a sheep's cheese.
- Rivington is a service station on the M61 near Bolton.
- Kidderton Ash is a silky-smooth goats' cheese.
- Chevington is a cows' milk cheese.
- Millstone is a hard ewes' milk cheese.
- Annandale Water is a large service station on the A74(M) near Carlisle.
- Baldock is a service station on the A1(M) near Stevenage.
- Cotherstone is a cheese from Durham.
- Gloucester is a cruel trick, because it is both a cheese and a service station on the M5.