Any comments you may wish to me, please leave them here and I will respond at my earliest opportunity.
- Hi Noah, a quick Google StreetView search shows it receives full 1/2 mile advanced signage on the A617 hence its addition to the site.
- 15:47, 11 January 2022 (UTC)
We may see more of the Dunkin’ cabinets pop up, they are quite new, my local One Stop has them. Another thing is Krispy Kreme also has that design of stand. NOAH1 (message wall) 21:20, 9 March 2022 (UTC)
- Hi Noah, Dunkin’ have a new partnership with MFG now so we will be seeing more of them.
- 12:05, 10 March 2022 (UTC)
- Thanks Noah. It was a privilege to open the store!
- 18:32, 8 April 2022 (UTC)
Morning Rich, I have just passed Spital and they have signs for a new truckstop in place without any branding. I got a photo as I was travelling Southbound but there was no opening date on the sign. Thanks. NOAH1 (message wall) 04:34, 30 May 2022 (UTC)
Hiya, I’ve been told by a friend that some work was going on inside the former North Muskham Travelodge. I can’t find anything online but I’ve not checked the newspapers yet. If I find anything I’ll reply below. I was wondering if you know of anything that might be going on? Thanks NOAH1 (message wall) 15:44, 4 January 2023 (GMT)
- Hey Noah,
- Thanks for the heads up. There have been no recent planning applications submitted for the hotel so we'll have to wait and see.
- 16:27, 4 January 2023 (GMT)
I recently visited a petrol station in Retford owned by EG that had a Greggs that recently replaced a Cooplands. On my Cardholder Receipt, the address said “A14 Services Southbound”. This might imply that the machine was borrowed from Fenstanton or Kettering, and that the branch it was borrowed from has been stripped out. Thanks NOAH1 (message wall) 08:01, 17 February 2023 (GMT)
- Hi Noah,
- It's highly possible that this could be the case - the two you have mentioned have been closed for a number of years now.
- Great spot!
- Rich 13:40, 17 February 2023 (GMT)
Hiya Rich, I found a Google Maps image of the former Costa building at Northop Hall, with a sign stating that the public toilets were permanently closed and Costa customers should use the side door, were the toilets shut since COVID-19 (around when the image was taken), or did they change their mind on the decision? (It won’t let me attach a link to the image) Thanks NOAH1 (message wall) 20:18, 28 April 2023 (BST)
- Hi NOAH,
- The toilets in the Costa building hadn’t been open for a long time, even pre-COVID.
- They could possibly even have been closed since the Subway closed back in 2018.
- Rich 20:53, 28 April 2023 (GMT)